GroupMe is a messaging app that allows you to communicate with groups of people. You can create groups for your friends, family, co-workers, or for any other purpose. When you’re in a group, you can chat with all the members of that group.
Sometimes, you may want to delete a message that you’ve sent in a GroupMe chat. Maybe you said something that you didn’t mean, or maybe you just want to remove a message for any other reason. Whatever the reason, it’s easy to delete a message in GroupMe.
In this article now I wanna going to be show with you the best solution about how you can delete your GroupMe message. Just follow the below-given instructions carefully.
How to Delete Message in GroupMe
If you’re using GroupMe and want to know how to delete a message, it’s actually pretty easy. Just follow these simple steps and you’ll be good to go.
1. Open up the GroupMe app and find the conversation that you want to delete a message from.
2. Tap and hold on the message that you want to delete.
3. A menu will pop up giving you the option to delete the message.
4. Tap on ‘Delete’ and the message will be deleted.
To Hide a Message in GroupMe
- Select the chat you want to edit.
- Find the message you want to hide, then tap and hold or right-click that message.
- Select Hide or Hide Message.
To Clear your Chat History
- Select the group or individual chat that you want.
- Select the group or contact’s avatar (profile picture), then select Settings .
Tip: On iPad, either select Settings from the top of your group or the avatar from the top of a one-to-one chat.
- Select Clear Chat History.
- Select Clear or Yes to confirm. Your chat history will be cleared.
Keep in mind that once you delete a message in GroupMe, it can not be undone anymore. There is no way to get back a deleted message, so make sure you really want to delete it before you do. Here we were tried to share about how you can delete a message from a GroupMe conversation. We hope already you could successfully remove your message from the group chat.
How To Delete DingTalk Account – Solved
Delete Poshmark Account from Mobile & Computer
How To Delete Resy Account – Solved
How To Delete Ipsy Account – Solved